05 September 2013

D&D Challenge Day 5: Favorite Set of Dice

Ah, an easy one! I am not superstitious about by die. Dice-rolling conventions, "hot zones" on the table, touching, etc. are all silly.
 
I do, however, have a pair of d10's that I've had about 26 years now. One is yellow, one's black; high impact dice. They come from the first printing of Renegade Legion: Interceptor and Renegade Legion: Centurion. They're still in great shape (I'll have to post a pic when I get home tonight).  At any game I play I always announce, "With these dice, black is always high," so I don't have to say it every time I roll. They're old friends. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do dice for dungeons and dragons